Cooking Workshops (Schools)
OSHC Schools - Teachers & Other
Our cooking workshops are a great way for participants to build their skills and confidence in the kitchen.
Practical skills developed in a cooking workshop help make it easier for participants to live healthier lives.
Cooking workshops are also a fun team building activity for groups. We run workshops for parent groups, student groups and groups of teachers.
Choose your own theme or choose one of our popular themes:
– Sumptuous after school snacks
– Cuisines of the world
– Delicious lunchboxes
– Fun family dinners
- Preparation of 2-3 recipes with up to 30 participants
- Healthy ingredients and preparation methods
- An opportunity to share a meal
- Copies of recipes for all participants
- All equipment and ingredients for the workshop are provided by NAQ Nutrition