Feeding Your Teens
In this workshop our dietitians and nutritionists share practical tips for parents to help teens develop healthy eating patterns and a positive relationship with food.
- Food, growth and development
- Food variety
- Quick and easy meals & snacks
- Discussing fad diets and food trends with your teenager
This workshop is a popular addition to high school orientation events or parent days/expos. Many schools choose to include these workshops in grant proposals for ‘healthy schools’ programs.
- 60 minute workshop
- Delivered by qualified dietitians and nutritionists
- Supporting handouts and recipes for up to 40 participants
- Interactive workshop with plenty of practical tips