Food & Behaviour
Have you ever thought there might be a link between food, eating patterns and behaviour?
This session provides participants with the skills and knowledge to identify foods and eating patterns that can cause undesirable behaviours and poor health and poor learning outcomes in children.
- Desirable and undesirable behaviours, health and learning outcomes
- The 3 food groups that children particularly struggle with and food ideas
- The importance of breakfast
- Sometimes foods
- Fussy eating
- Children’s vitamin supplements
- Allergies, sensitivities, intolerances and additives
- Sources of credible information
- Introducing children to cooking
To register or enquire, scroll down and click on the register or enquire button.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received your certificate 24 hours after completing the course please contact us at [email protected]