Food for Life (Workshop for High School Students)
This workshop is targeted to years 7 – 12 and adapted accordingly.
The workshop can include:
- Exploration of why we eat what we do
- Discussion around how food influences our life
- Tackling common nutrition myths in myth busting activities
- Healthy food on a budget
- Making healthy choices
- Plenty of time for students to have their nutrition questions answered
We can tailor this workshop to meet your student group’s needs. Please contact us to discuss additional topics and activities.
If you would like to find out more about this workshop or any other workshop which we offer, please contact us. You can contact us by clicking on the enquire button below and submitting the enquiry form.
- 60-90 minute workshop
- Delivered by qualified dietitians and nutritionists
- Handouts for up to 60 participants
- Interactive workshop with plenty of practical tips and discussion