Food for School (Workshop for Parents)
In this workshop we share with parents the most important food related things they can do to ensure their children are maximising their learning, concentration and behaviour to get the most out of their school day.
Practical advice includes:
- Packing a lunchbox
- Healthy snacks
- Quick and easy breakfasts
- Encouraging children to drink enough water
This workshop is a popular addition to school orientation events or parent days/expos. Many schools choose to include these workshops in grant proposals for ‘healthy schools’ programs.
- 1 hour workshop
- Delivered by qualified dietitians and nutritionists
- Supporting handouts and recipes for up to 40 participants
- Interactive workshop with plenty of practical tips