Managing Allergies and Intolerances in OSHC
If you have children in your care who suffer from allergies and intolerances, this is a great workshop for you.
This session will provide you with information on how to best manage allergies and intolerances and provide you with practical strategies to support parents and children in your care.
- What is a food allergy?
- What is a food intolerance?
- Common allergies and intolerances
- What can you do in your setting to manage allergies and intolerances?
- Practical strategies to support children and parents
- Resources and useful information