Safe food handling for tuckshops & canteens
This interactive 1.5 hour workshop for tuckshop or canteen staff and volunteers covers all of the basics.
- Basic food hygiene principles
- Safe food storage and temperature control
- Cooling and reheating food
- Preventing food contamination
This workshop is great step towards ensuring your tuckshop or canteen maintains best practice food safety standards. All attendees at our Safe Food Handling workshops receive a Certificate of attendance.
Click on the link below to complete online:
- Interactive activities
- Mini food safety appraisal
- Supporting handouts
- Certificates of attendance