School Holiday Cooking Workshops
NAQ Nutrition hosts cooking workshops during the school holidays on behalf of the Brisbane City Council’s Chillout program. Our enjoyable hands-on workshops allow children to create healthy and tasty meals under the guidance of a qualified Dietitian or Nutritionist.
Some information about our Chillout cooking workshops:
- Open to Brisbane residents aged 8 – 17 years old
- $5 per person. Pay via PayPal or cash
- All participants must wear closed in shoes.
- To book multiple children please do a separate registration for each child.
- Maximum of 4 children per adult (adult is not required to participate)
- You will receive a confirmation text message a day before the workshop to confirm your place.
- To secure your place in the workshop, you must arrive and pay in full within 15 minutes of the workshop starting time.
Unfortunately due to the potential health risk of COVID-19, our Chillout cooking workshops have been cancelled until 30th June 2020. We will update our website with any changes and we hope to see you in our future workshops.
If you have any questions or feedback or wish to join the waitlist for a full workshop please call our friendly team on 07 3257 4393 or email [email protected].
These cooking workshops are proudly supported by Brisbane City Council’s Active and Healthy team.