Food Safety Supervisor Recertification Course – $290
Is your Food Safety Supervisor certificate current? Did you know that your certificate is only valid for five years?
As of December 2023, food safety supervisor certification must be renewed every five years in Queensland. Refresher training is a great opportunity to ensure staff have the most current and up to date knowledge and skills in food safety supervision.
Our recertification course is a condensed refresher course (3 hours) and is for those staff who already hold the Food Safety Supervisor qualification (for the vulnerable populations units of competency) and who are wanting to update their skills and knowledge. Upon successful completion of the recertification training, students will receive a Statement of Attainment with the units of competency HLTFSE001, HLTFSE005, HLTFSE007.
Please note: Proof of previous Food Safety Supervisor qualifications (HLTFSE001, HLTFSE005, HLTFSE007) must be provided before your booking will be confirmed. Please email your Statement of Attainment to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Our Food Safety course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices.
RTO Number: 110074
2023 Course Dates
Thursday 28th September 2023
Northgate Hall – Corner of Scott and Ridge Streets, Northgate, QLD, 4013
Thursday 30th November 2023
Grange Community Hall – 187 Wilston Road, Newmarket, QLD, 4051
If these options don’t suit, please email us at [email protected] with your preferred date and time. We will try to accommodate your request if possible. Please email us if you have any questions.
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website – http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors.
Please note we will be practicing physical distancing as per Government restrictions. We will be implementing higher than usual cleaning standards on the day and have updated our Workplace Health and Safety plan to include COVID-19 restrictions. We will closely monitor public health updates and will inform you of any changes.