Food Safety Supervisor recertification course – $275
Are your Food Safety Supervisor’s knowledge and skills current? Would they benefit from refresher training?
Although refresher training is not mandatory in Queensland, it is a great opportunity to ensure your staff have the most current and up to date knowledge and skills in Food Safety Supervision.
Our recertification course is a condensed refresher course (3 hours) and is for those staff who already hold the Food Safety Supervisor Qualification (for the vulnerable populations units of competency) and who are wanting to update their skills and knowledge. Upon successful completion of the training, students will receive a Statement of Attainment with the units of competency HLTFSE001, HLTFSE005, HLTFSE007).
Please note: Proof of Food Safety Supervisor qualifications must be provided before your booking will be confirmed.
Our Food Safety course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices.
2022 dates coming soon!
RTO Number: 110074
Please email [email protected] for more information.
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website – http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors.
Please note we will be practicing physical distancing as per Government restrictions. We will be implementing higher than usual cleaning standards on the day and have updated our Workplace Health and Safety plan to include COVID-19 restrictions. We will closely monitor public health updates and will inform you of any changes.