GOLD cooking workshops
NAQ Nutrition hosts cooking workshops as part of Brisbane City Council’s Growing Older and Living Dangerously program. Each hands on workshop is run by qualified Dietitians and Nutritionists. You will learn how to create delicious masterpieces and explore different themes. Reinvigorate your menu plan through using our dietitian approved recipes and skills you learn in the workshop.
Some information about our GOLD cooking workshops:
- Open to Brisbane seniors.
- $5 per person. Pay via PayPal or cash on the day.
- Participants are limited to 2 cooking workshops per year to allow for equal participation in the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
- All participants must wear closed in shoes.
- You will receive a confirmation text message a day before the workshop to confirm your place.
- To secure your place in the workshop, you must arrive and pay in full within 15 minutes of the workshop starting time.
Tuesday, 11th February 2020
Mood Foods – ♡ Valentines Day Special ♡
Brighton Wellness Hub – Nineteenth Avenue, Brighton
Learn what foods will help balance your mood and make you feel your best. Try out tasty recipes that you can recreate at home. $5 per person
Bookings are essential. ALL BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ONLINE.
If you have any questions or feedback or wish to join the waitlist for a full workshop please call our friendly team on 07 3257 4393 or email [email protected].
These cooking workshops are proudly supported by Brisbane City Council’s Active and Healthy team.