GOLD cooking workshops
NAQ Nutrition hosts cooking workshops on behalf of the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
These are held at Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens – Kitchen in the Garden facility (no longer Bowen Hills).
About the workshops:
- The workshops are open to Brisbane City Council residents who are over 50.
- Our workshops are hands on sessions where participants become the chefs to create healthy and tasty fair in small groups.
- Booking are essential. ALL BOOKINGS ARE NOW TAKEN ONLINE.
- Participants are limited to 2 cooking workshops per year to allow for equal participation in the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
- All participants must wear closed in shoes.
- Please call the NAQ Nutrition office if you have any questions about the activities 07 3257 4393.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call in the week of the class to confirm your place.
If a workshop is full, you can join the waiting list by emailing [email protected] with the following details:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- The workshop you are interested in attending
Thursday 7 of December, 2017
Christmas Flavours – ‘Tis the season to create special occasion dishes that are perfect for sharing. In this hands-on cooking session you will be the chef and consume the final product at the end of the session.
$5 per person
Bookings open on the 10th of November, 2017.