GOLD cooking workshops
NAQ Nutrition hosts cooking workshops on behalf of the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
These are held at various locations throughout Brisbane (please see the website for location details).
About the workshops:
- The workshops are open to Brisbane City Council residents who are over 50.
- Our workshops are hands on sessions where participants become the chefs to create healthy and tasty fair in small groups.
- Booking are essential. ALL BOOKINGS ARE NOW TAKEN ONLINE.
- Participants are limited to 2 cooking workshops per year to allow for equal participation in the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
- All participants must wear closed in shoes.
- Please call the NAQ Nutrition office if you have any questions about the activities 07 3257 4393.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call in the week of the class to confirm your place.
If a workshop is full, you can join the waiting list by emailing [email protected] with the following details:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- The workshop you are interested in attending
Journey through Japan
Wednesday, 24th October 2018. 10am – 11:30am
The Japanese nation is well known for being healthy and having a good life expectancy. Come along and learn how to make meals with foods commonly seen in the Japanese diet.
$5 per person
Bookings open on the 20th of September at 10am.
Christmas crowd pleasers
Wednesday, 12th December 2018.
Tis the season to create special occasion dishes that are perfect for sharing. Join us to be inspired to make fresh, new and tasty dishes to share over the festive season.
$5 per person
Bookings open on the 15th November at 10am.
These cooking workshops are proudly supported by Brisbane City Council’s Active and Healthy team.
Terms and Conditions
To secure your place in the workshop, you must arrive and pay in full within 15 minutes of the workshop starting time.