Gain the knowledge, practical skills and confidence to implement the Get Up & Grow healthy eating and physical activity guidelines in your setting.
LEAPS is a professional development program specifically designed for early childhood educators.
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Integrate Get Up & Grow messages into daily activities at their setting.
- Effectively convey Get Up & Grow messages to families/carers to implement in their daily lives to promote healthy growth and weight of Queensland children.
The LEAPS online course explores the Get up and Grow Guidelines. Content includes:
- How the Get up and Grow Guidelines fit in with the EYLF and NQS
- Infant feeding
- Healthy eating for 0-5 years
- Positive meal times
- Communicating with families
- Food safety
- Physical activity
To register for online LEAPS training, click on the register button below.