Food Safety Supervisor Course for Aged Care Settings
In response to the COVID-19 situation we are working on delivering our Food Safety Supervisor course via online learning . Please contact us for more information – [email protected]
We offer face to face food safety supervisor courses. Our courses include industry specific content and are designed with the needs of our students in mind.
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day
- operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
We provide opportunities for students to complete the course and all assessment in one day at face-to-face training, with no take home assignments.
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their aged care setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their aged care setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices.
RTO Number: 110074
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website – http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors.