Food Safety Supervisor Course for Early Years Settings – $350 + GST
We offer face to face food safety supervisor courses. Our courses include industry specific content and are designed with the needs of our students in mind.
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
RTO Number: 110074
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their early years or OSHC setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their early years or OSHC setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices
Date: Thursday, 11th November 2021
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: Grange Community Hall, 187 Wilston Road NewmarketRegister here
This course is available via distance education.
Please email us if you have any questions – [email protected]Register here
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website – http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors.
Please note we will be practicing physical distancing as per Government restrictions. We will be implementing higher than usual cleaning standards on the day and have updated our Workplace Health and Safety plan to include COVID-19 restrictions. We will closely monitor public health updates and will inform you of any changes.