NAQ Nutrition hosts cooking workshops on behalf of the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
These are held at various locations throughout Brisbane (please see the website for location details).
About the workshops:
- The workshops are open to Brisbane City Council residents who are over 50.
- Our workshops are hands on sessions where participants become the chefs to create healthy and tasty fair in small groups.
- Booking are essential. ALL BOOKINGS ARE NOW TAKEN ONLINE.
- Participants are limited to 2 cooking workshops per year to allow for equal participation in the Brisbane City Council GOLD Program.
- All participants must wear closed in shoes.
- Please call the NAQ Nutrition office if you have any questions about the activities 07 3257 4393.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call in the week of the class to confirm your place.
If a workshop is full, you can join the waiting list by emailing [email protected] with the following details:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- The workshop you are interested in attending
Summer salads and side dishes
Tuesday, 19th February 2019
Explore new tastes and seasonal produce. Learn how to create delicious salads and side dishes in this hands on cooking session. You become the chef and share the finished product at the end of the workshop.
$5 per person
Bookings open at 10am on the 22nd January.
These cooking workshops are proudly supported by Brisbane City Council’s Active and Healthy team.
Terms and Conditions
To secure your place in the workshop, you must arrive and pay in full within 15 minutes of the workshop starting time.